vampireradio

Welcome to Vampire Radio Please Register an account to chat with others

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

vampireradio

Welcome to Vampire Radio Please Register an account to chat with others
vampireradio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vampire radio news updates

Go down

vampire radio news updates  Empty vampire radio news updates

Post  metal_vampire Wed May 11, 2011 9:10 am

Former JUDAS PRIEST guitarist K.K. DOWNING has issued the following update: "I would just like to say a big thank you for your support and kind words. It is most heart-warming for me to be the recipient of such graciousness and compassion from you all. For some of you that would seem to desire some more details as to why I have resigned from the band, I can only say that there is nothing more underlying than I have already put in my initial statement. I would like to reassure you that I am still here for you and I am still the same person with the same feelings and sentiments. I have been lucky enough to have had a great life and to have fulfilled many goals, one of the most significant being the friendships that I have made with you my fans. Many of you I have met and we have enjoyed some time together, some of you I have just had a beer with and with others I might only have shared a couple of laughs or simply signed my autograph. Nothing could ever have been more rewarding than to have experienced and enjoyed our special relationship and the things that we have shared together - those being music, friendship and the love of life itself."

A search warrant unsealed in US District Court in Tacoma, Washington said federal agents pinpointed an individual after the attorney for GENE SIMMONS turned over records of a so-called "Distributed Denial-of-Service" (DDoS) attack on the rocker's website shortly after Simmons offered keynote remarks at a conference at a cyber-marketing convention in Cannes, France, last October. Simmons gave a keynote address at the MIPCOM conference and made comments about the record industry's failure to address peer-to-peer file sharing or enforce copyright laws. On October 14, 2010, 10 days after his speech, three Simmons and KISS-related websites were attacked from computers using programs designed to overload the sites and force them to crash. Another attack occurred four days later, forcing the websites to crash for several days.

ANTHRAX' Japanese tour, which was slated to kick off last night in Tokyo, has been "postponed." The band states, "We are currently working to reschedule and hope to announce new Japan dates soon."
metal_vampire
metal_vampire
Rider Of Metalheads
Rider Of Metalheads

https://vmpradio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down